I have finally been suckered into the world of blogging. It's only taken me a century to keep up with the rest of the techno world. Quite honestly, I'm not even sure I will have the time to fully keep up with the demands of the blogging world, but a small part of me gets excited thinking about becoming one of those super chic blogs that get re-pinned multiple times on to Pinterest. Yup, I'm that girl.
Speaking of being that girl, let me let you all into the world of Mrs. S.J.:
I'm almost 25 and it scares me to death to think that I am a quarter of a century old. It has been the age I have feared most since I can't remember when, and it is quickly approaching. As in, less than a month type of quick. Turning 25 is almost as frightening to me as the 12/21/12 horror. OK, maybe not that scary, but you get the idea.
I have recently become engaged to my boyfriend of 3.5 years. I swear all I have been eating, breathing, and thinking since our Christmas engagement is reception this, ceremony that, color scheme a , etc. By this point, I'm ready to throw in the towel and go to Disney and have our wedding there. I will be a legit princess for a day.
Speaking of Disney, not only am I trying to plan our May 2013 wedding, but I am trying to find the best deal for our Honeymoon Destination of Disney World. Honestly, would not have been my first choice 2.5 years ago, but ever since our little Mister J has come into our lives (yes, we have a son and he is in the "Oh so wonderful" 2's) my ideal choices and plans for things have changed. I'm OK with it though because if I could go back and time and have him all over again I would. So not only do I have to find a place that is fantastically romantic for a honeymoon, but I have to find a place that is toddler friendly as well. Hence, our choice of a Disney World Resort.
Have I mentioned yet how I just want to go to Disney and get married instead of the hassle of planning a fiasco here?
Anyway, if you have stuck around this long, I thank you and hope you stick around some more. I promise I am trying to think of some awesome things to put on here. Ya know, my tricks and tips and such.
No comments:
Post a Comment